Our Eye Doctors in Greenville, SC Specialize in Vision Therapy & Vision Rehabilitation
Vision Therapy is an individualized, supervised, treatment program designed to correct visual-motor and/or perceptual-cognitive deficiencies. If you’re experiencing vision problems that can’t be corrected by either regular or specialty eyewear, consult with your Hopkins Eye Center to find out if vision therapy is the right solution for you.
Comprehensive Care & Specialized Services
Our specialized eye care services include:
- Personalized, thorough eye health/vision examinations for the most accurate prescription and comfortable vision.
- Evaluations for the diagnosis and treatment of binocular vision disorders such as eyestrain, visual stress, lazy eye, strabismus.
- Individualized Vision Therapy programs.
- Computerized Home Vision Therapy Program.
- Identification, & treatment of vision related learning problems for adults or children who have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, or have difficulty learning or reading, Dyslexia, or visual perceptual disorders.
- Refractive surgery consultation and management. See Lasik or Laser Vision Correction We are the leading experts in Laser Vision Correction for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism in Greenville, South Carolina and we offer free consultations to determine if you are a candidate for this remarkable procedure. Please mention our web site longeyeislandeyecare.com when you call to schedule your free consultation.
- Contact Lenses, including: disposable, astigmatic and bifocal as well as custom fit lenses. NO RISK GUARANTEE!
- Treatment and management of eye disease.
- Sports therapy to enhance visual efficiency and performance.
Greenville Optometrist & Eye Care
The office was established in 2003 to serve Greenville, South Carolina and surrounding areas. Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. But seeing clearly is just one part of your overall eye health. It’s important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist whether or not you wear eyeglasses or contacts, and even if your vision is sharp.
The eye doctors at Hopkins Eye Center believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health, so we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs.
Schedule An Appointment to Meet Your Eye Doctors in Greenville SC. Also serving Greer, Simpsonville, Asheville, Spartanburg, Fountain Inn and Mauldin.
Doctors Rosalie Lee-Hopkins and Joe Hopkins know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting or treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), our optometrists will provide you with the best care, advice, options and follow up.
We Are Proud Members Of:
Meet Our Greenville Eye Doctors
What Our Patients Say...
Why do I Need Regular Eye Exam?
While most people schedule regular check-ups with doctors and dentists, many are not aware of the importance of an annual visit to the eye doctor. Regular eye exams can be the key to the early detection and treatment of emerging vision problems, eye diseases, and a number of other health issues. When you come to a Greenville optometrist for an eye exam, you will receive comprehensive service designed to find and correct any vision or eye issue. Don’t take good vision for granted, schedule an appointment today!